How is the stock market today?
The stock market continue to rebound today as some indices are trying to recover above its 50 days moving average.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq and S&P 500 recover to near its 50 days moving average.
Dow Jones recover to near its 10 days moving average.
Russell 2000 recover to near its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14825; current at 14896
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4440; current at 4395
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 35000; current at 34258
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2220; current at 2218
- Nasdaq is now below 15000.
- S&P 500 is below 4500.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is below 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is now above 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are few industry groups under accumulation.
||LYFT, MTN, UBER, WMG
||ABNB, BKNG, EXPE, SABR
||Automotive Aftermarket (Parts)
||AAP, AZO, MNRO, ORLY
||Air Freight/Delivery Services
||AAL, AZUL, DAL, LUV, UAL
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.